Convenience, Safety, and Quality in One Breast Pump!
What makes this different from traditional breast pump?
Are you tired of using traditional breast pumps that are just too hard, too complicated, too exhausting to use?
If you said yes, it’s time to make the switch to a revolutionary electric breast bump that helps you produce the best milk quality without too much effort, and too much steps! This wireless electric breast pump is 100% for mom and baby. It’s great for the at-home mom who wants to multitask on chores, the office mom who wants to bring the most convenient breast pump at work, and the on-the-go mom who wants to produce breast milk even while they’re traveling and moving from one place to another.
Making breastfeeding moms’ life easier – that’s the goal of the CooBoo electric breast pump!
Why choose CooBoo?
It’s a most convenient breast pump! No wires, no multiple parts to clean. No separate bottle to place the milk into. All you need to do is slip and fit the pump, and you’re good to go.
The suction is automatically connected to a BPA-free, non-toxic bottle. No need to transfer milk onto a separate milk bottle. The suction automatically deposits the milk onto a BPA free, safe bottle.
The breast pump with tight seal for no spill. The high-quality suction ensures no milk will be wasted. You can move around without worrying about the pump getting detached.
Delivers the right pumping method that stimulates more milk. The pump prompts a massage the stimulates the glands to produce more milk. If you want to make more milk in every pump, the CooBoo is a high quality choice.
Offers pumping options for moms. Moms have at least 3 modes to choose from. The CooBoo is ideal for inverted nipple, those who want to have relief from mastitis, and those who have a hard time producing milk.
Lightweight and easy to bring anywhere. This low-maintenance breast pump is perfect for pumping on the go!
- A wireless freestyle breast pump that includes no wires, and no multiple parts. It’s 100% convenient. Say goodbye to complicated – and frustrating – wires. The CooBoo features a slip-and-fit design that makes pumping easier.
- Moms can conveniently choose between 3 pumping modes. The CooBoo comes with Prolactin Mode for stimulating the milk-making glands; Massage Mode to alleviate any pain from engorgement, and Breast Pumping Mode for efficiently collecting all the milk.
- For the best milk quality, the CooBoo comes with an anti-flow design. The milk in the bottle will not flow back to the host to avoid secondary pollution, suction mouth, and silicone cylinder.
- Reliable suction for pumping on the go. The suction is designed to hang onto the flesh properly. No more worrying about milk spilling unintentionally.
- 100% Noise-free pumping. You can pump while your baby is resting. The CooBoo comes with zero intimidating sounds that might scare your bub.
- Safe, high-quality materials that are toxin-free. You can be assured the materials and items that come with CooBoo are safe for babies.
- Wash your hands before using a breast pump or handling breast milk.
- Warm the breast pump with a hot towel before milking. Massage to stimulate the areola and make the breasts completely clear.
- Milking your own pressure. Stop milking when your breasts or nipples are sore.
- Milk can be milked by squeezing out eighth (no more than 20 minutes)
- Use a container with a lid when storing breast milk
- Take out breast milk that has been refrigerated for more than 72 hours (3 days)
- Don’t put refrigerated breast milk and fresh breast milk together.
- Thaw refrigerated breast milk or connect the container to warm milk for warm milk feeding.
- After the thawed breast milk is thawed, if the baby can’t finish drinking it after 24 hours, please do not refrigerate the breast milk
- repeatedly. Discard the remaining part and sterilize the container.
Start breastfeeding (notes):
- The user must maintain a comfortable sitting position and relax, support the feet with their feet, and put the feet on the feet, which helps to maintain the correct posture and avoid pressure on the waist
- Use a hot towel on the chest and gently massage the chest with your hands
- Align the center nipple of the assembled silicone breast to and close to the breast to prevent inhalation of air.
- Click the button, the electric pump starts to run, does not adjust the suction when starting, the milk flow is slow, adjust the suction on the gear as needed
- Note: Do not suck the machine immediately after starting. After 30 seconds of inhalation, the engine will start again; if you stop using it, please turn off the power first.
- 1 * Electric chest pump
- 2 * Baby bottle
- 1* USB charging cable
- 2 * Milking tube
- 1 * Instruction manual